Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cozy

Apparently I am still firmly wrapped up in wraps. Shawls and stoles almost all the time. I've thrown in a few little projects here and there to shake things up, but mostly I'm all about big triangles and wide parallelograms.

Clapotis is about halfway there, and I should take some new pictures, but really it just looks like a larger versions of this, with more rows of dropped stitches:


Recycling another old picture, Hanami is now into the 4th repeat. This is something I work on when I'm completely focused and it's going to be at least another 4 repeats before I have anything else but this to show you:


Ulmus, on the other hand has been moving along. I got past the Medium size mark and am making my way up to the large.


And finally, a super sekret project that has been jumping off the needles since I cast on two days ago. A present, so I won't share too much, but if you are a Raveler or a Through the Loops fan you may recognize it:

One day, when I have much patience indeed, I will get back to the endless ribbing of Jeanie. Because once it's done I know I will love it. I just need to get there first!

4 comments:

madstitcher1 said...

It is very pretty the surprise. I know what it is and now I think I will start mine. I think I will double the lacey lamb blue to do the surprise in.

Unknown said...

I am loving your Hanami... I might add that to the growing ravelry queue (you enabler!!). :)

Megan said...

That clapotis certainly looks cozy. Your shawls are so lovely and inspiring.

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Love the clapotis in white! I'm making one right now out of pink & gray jitterbug. The pattern is great.