Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Let's Make a Deal

So here we are. It's Wednesday. The accepted What's On Your Needles day in the knitting blogosphere. Today I've decided to play along.

According to my Ravelry Projects page I have nine WIPs, three of which are socks. Two of these sock patterns are being knit in pairs, giving me a total of five socks on the needles. This leaves a remaining 6 projects of the non sock variety. Snoozing projects do not count.

For those of you playing along at home my 9 WIPs are:
(links are to my Ravelry page. If you're not on Ravelry yet, why not?)


Are you still with me?

OK now here are the rules. For every WIP I flip to an FO, I am allowed to finish one sock. I don't have to finish said sock before going back to a WIP but I may not work on a different sock until the next WIP is finished.

When I have less than five WIPs left I will then be eligible for casting on for a new pair of socks.

What do you think?

By the way, I finished Shag this evening. It was too late to get any pictures so I'll take them tomorrow and write up all the specs, mods and thoughts on the project.

You know this means tomorrow I get to put some good sock time in!

No comments: