Friday, May 9, 2008

Big Day

Everybody knows it. This Sunday is a big day. A day to celebrate. With gifts and more gifts. No, silly people, not Mother's day. It's my Birthday! So instead of showing off some of My yarn today, I'm sharing my wish list. Just in case some of you (yes non-knitting friends and family, I do mean you) are wondering...

Sundara Sock
Marina over Icicles
Basil over Buttercup
Raspberry
Orchid

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock
Charcoal
China Blue
Chocolate
Violet
Whisper
Envy
Tickled Pink

ArtFibers
Ming(color 17)

As you can see, I'm really looking for solids. I went all out with the multis, silly me, and there are several patterns I'd like to make but the stitch work really demands solids. And my multis tend to pool around my wider foot. And I'd like to do some color work, especially the type that pairs the multis I own with the solids I want. And I just loved the combination of Envy and Tickled Pink that Daisie used for her Chevron scarf, even if they are both multis. And Ming? Who doesn't want a bit of ArtFibers goodness?

No comments: