Friday, July 24, 2009

Summertime

Of all the Season's collection, I think this summer yarn has proven the most difficult to capture and has been under appreciated by some of its recipients.

At first blush, there seemed to be something a little less special about these colors. It was evening and I was in my room where the lack of good lighting has been lamented ad nauseam. So imagine my delight when I went outside the next day and found all the Sundara magic in these two hanks of yarn. These photos still don't do these colors justice, but trust me, the shades of pinks, oranges and reds make the coral glow. And depths of greens and blues really do remind me of deep, deep water. So scroll down and see the last installment of Sundara's Seasons.

Summer

Coral Reef

Under the Sea

No comments: