Tuesday, June 9, 2009

For the Love of Lime & Violet

Let's all face it. We've been here before. I just don't knit enough, fast enough, to have some knitterly (or crocheterly for that matter) project to talk about 5 days a week. And while I may have a stash suitable for Friday flashing, I lack the other accessory daily bloggers seem to possess: pets and/or children. I had thought I'd do a weekly book review, but you saw what became of that. So instead, I'm taking an easier way out. Something to share that makes you do all the work! Henceforth, Tuesday will be the day I (hope to) share with you read-worthy blogs. And though I will start out with blogs on my blog roll, I am sure this new "feature" will send me out looking for new gems.

This week we begin with a staple blog any crafter should be subscribed to: Lime and Violet's Daily Chum. The Chum is virtual cornucopia of anything and everything in the fiber world. From links to hand-dyed fibers and yarns, equipment of all types, new patterns (free and not), and up coming festivals to various weekly columns covering techniques, clever ideas and many other topics. For knitters, crocheters, spinners and weavers and anyone else using fiber, the Daily Chum has got it all. But be forewarned. Reading the Daily Chum may be hazardous to your wallet. There's just too much good stuff there not to want to start trying it out.

No comments: