Monday, May 11, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

A delightful day. Sunny and warm. No humidity, not even here in New Jersey. Not too hot. Not too cool. Just delightful. Just the way I like it. Especially on my birthday.

All the familial gifts and cards arrived on time and though I have yet to celebrate with my friends it was still a warm, fuzzy type of day. I spent my day looking forward, not looking back. Dreaming of all the wonderful things to come, not on what hasn't worked out the way I planned. Yes, there are goals I have yet to reach. And even with you I have been remiss. I haven't been keeping up as I should. And I have so much to catch up with you on: Tomorrow starts Round 5! Endpaper Mitts are back on the needles! A new baby sweater is starting to take form! I finished Sock 1 of Longbourn Sophisticate! I picked up some fabulous bargains at a LYS closing sale and I still haven't shared my haul from the School Products! But today, today is also for today. Today is full of possibilities. Today is for being present in today, and being happy with today.

Ok, you twisted my arm. Here's a couple of pictures to tide you over. Yesterday, I finally bought some Noro Silk Garden Sock at 45% off!

Suggestions, please?

No comments: