Friday, April 3, 2009

Who Stole My Sunshine?

I'm back! 5 days in Miami. Warm, bright, sunshiny Miami. And now, as I look out my window into the gray mists I ask myself why? Why New Jersey? Why exactly am I here? I hope this will be fleeting. That my 5 minutes of Springtime will come very, very soon! Pesach is , after all, a Spring holiday. And it is next week already. Yikes! So whilst I ponder what exactly needs to be done in preparation, and wonder how I am going to knit a pair of socks in one day (Round 2 of Sock Madness begins tomorrow!), I will have these photos of carefree time spent in the magical land of Floridia.

Room with a View

Mommy in South Beach

Admiring the Art Deco buildings

Yes, I got some knitting done too! Rosamond Blue socks are finished and blocking. I hope to get some shots of Blue Fingers modeling them on Sunday. I also got in some good work on Jeanie...

And I've got my own little piece of sunshine that I've started work on. Could these really be the Final 5?

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

Wow! That IS a room with a view. Sounds (and looks) like heaven, as I am in the same dreary boat that Jersey is in over here in PA. Grey, grey, and more grey. And while I was in NYC this past weekend it was even worse. Going over the GW, you couldn't even see 10 feet in front of you. The rest of the bridge just dissappeared into the fog.

Good luck with the socks! Hopefully they'll be in a bright color to get rid of some of the grey! =D