Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ooh, Baby!

From this


to this

Baby Rockstar is finally finished, seaming, buttons and all! It should be in its new home tomorrow evening.

The buttons are just perfect!

But bigger than the button holes. So I used snaps, which might prove easier on the mommy.

I hope she likes it!

Stats:
Needle and yarn: US 5 / 3.75 mm
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock - Mediumweight
How much? most of 1 hank (approx 350 yards)
Colorway: RockStar
Purchased at: Blue Moon Fiber Arts
Notes: Custom buttons by Tessa Ann (etsy)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Marvelous, Simply Divine, Two Thumbs Way Up!! I'm sure she'll love it. I can't believe that you did this with a US 5 / 3.75 mm. That is truely amazing!

Frick

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous little sweater!!! Love the colours and the buttons. What size did it come to be? I want to make a larger baby sized one. samm

Lupie said...

I am so glad you joined the Lesser Known Skeins.
Your work and blog are the reason I started this group on Ravelry.
Your BSJ is just beautiful and the snaps is a great idea.
I will visit and comment on your blog often.