Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday New Roommate

Dear New Roommate,

After having had my own apartment in Jerusalem for so long, I was weary (and I'll admit) not thrilled at the prospect of having to live with a roommate again. We were sort of thrown at each other, but I'm so pleased it all has worked out. You have been easy to live with. Really, I'm not just saying that because it's on the Blog.

I know you are focused on your next big adventure, but today I want you take a few moments to forget about dress fittings, flowers, table settings and other wedding related things. I'd like you to see You and all you have achieved. You are a wonderful, caring, intelligent, determined woman. You give to people every day, both professionally and personally. Today I hope you will celebrate your triumphs, large and small. I hope you will take pride in your accomplishments. Know that you play a part in so many people's lives and most of them realize it. And most importantly, know that you are loved.

Today I wish you much joy and happiness, and since you are still a way off from having Bina, I wish you clarity and the confidence that comes with it. Enjoy your day and your cupcake! Mazal Tov!

New Roommate's Birthday Cupcake



Specs:
Pattern: Cupcake by Eva McDonald
Needle: US 5 / 3.75 mm
Yarn: Teddys Wool Merino
Colorways: Brown, off white and tiny amounts of pink for the candle, orange for the flame.
Additional Notions: brightly covered push pins, stuffing
Modifications:I replaced the cherry with an i-cord candle. Other mods as per Prairieknits

No comments: