Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sick Notice

I really meant to post something Sunday, which turned into Monday, which turned into Tuesday... but I just haven't felt well enough to get anything done. I'm hanging once again with my good friends DayQuil and NyQuil. This is the third time in as many months. My readjustment period isn't going so well. My concentration level is very low, which doesn't bode well for knitting, so I'm down and out with nothing to show for it.

I did cast on for a new pair of Jaywalkers. I refuse to accept defeat. I'm past the cuffs and a few rows into the pattern. 2 socks on 2 circs so they should be pretty even this time. I'll snap some pics when I feel better.

I finished H-J J's Very Exciting Clogs, but have yet to felt or photo them. And I finished my Peacock Picots. So I'll leave with you with a final pic before I head back for bed.



Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: