Monday, December 10, 2007

Woo Hoo!

Despite insane working hours last week, which deprived from any knitting joy, I've still managed a couple of FO's. I present to you Gwen...


Pattern: Gwen by Gigi Silva
Yarn: Jitterbug by Colinette
Colorway: Bright Charcoal
Needles: Knitpicks fixed NP circulars size 2.75 mm
Made for Hi-Jinx Junkie's Tiny Toes (US Women's size 5)
Upon receipt of these socks HJ-J must warm her tootsies AND take a good photo of her doing so.



and Koolhaas...



Koolhaas by Jared Flood, Interweave Knits Holiday '07
Yarn: Cascade 220
Colorway: 8885
Needles: Knitpicks Options: 4mm for ribbing, 5mm for pattern
Modifications: added 8sts to compensate for my large head and curly locks
Oh, and did I mention that I did this without a cable needle!

Tomorrow I'm off again to do some more exciting work out of town. Here's hoping this project is a little less insane than last week's, that I will leave the office before 12-1am and that I WILL get in some knitting time. My Addi needles arrived today so I am back to An Unoriginal Hat as well as finishing up Odessa II, for the larger head and Peacock Picot. I may even get back to Arietta, who has been waiting so patiently for me. And then, oh who knows, I have a few ideas in mind. Let's be surprised!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the footwarmers haven't been sent - hold off and deliver them in person. I will be state-side around New Year's....