Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Like Riding a Bicycle

Ulmus is off the needles and waiting for a soak and the blocking wires. And yes, folks, this is going to grow. A lot.

Clapotis too is coming along. It's measuring about 50" so far but I plan on continuing until the yarn runs out. The Super Sekret project is coming along as well. Even Hanami is slowly growing. And yet...

We all knew it was a matter of time. Tonight I need something more. Something new. Something small. Something engaging and entirely satisfying. Like a really good cookie. Cookie A. of course! I mean, how long could the abstinence really last? And so at last I've cast on again. A sock. Even more importantly, a Second Sock! Django (Rav linky)is on the needles, the cuff almost finished. So in between all this shawl business I'll be carrying on with my little sock. Because really, I need some closure.

No comments: