Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boring

Just a quick note before my eyelids snap the toothpicks in half. It's WIP Wednesday and here's where I'm holding.

Jeanie is moving, but a little bit slower since I started on the Druid Mittens.

The mittens are almost back to where I was before ripping.

I still don't have a darning needle. Can you believe the craziness!

I'm working through Cross-Stitch Block socks. One row at a time. I think it's time to start Django again.

Yarn has been ordered but not yet arrived.

I've got lots of ideas running round my head. Working on color combos for Charlotte's Web.

I downloaded Livia, Oolong, Anemoi and Hanami.

Now if someone can tell me where to buy time I'll be indebted forever!

And on a side note, I was helping out on an ongoing project at work today. The spreadsheet we worked from was in the WIP folder. My colleague tried to explain to me what WIP stood for. I almost fell out of my chair.

No comments: