Friday, June 13, 2008

Mememememememe

What a crazy week. I'm still getting the hang of this two-day Yom Tov thing. And then it takes a couple of days to get my groove back. And some knitting done. Here's hoping that Monday will be a regular day in my blogosphere...

So while my challah is rising (I'm trying something a wee bit different, I'll let you know it comes out as planned,) I'll leave you with this: The Flickr Mosaic Meme…

Flickr Mosaic Meme

If you haven’t seen this meme yet, here's how it goes:

Part 1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
Part 2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
Part 3. Copy and paste the URL for each image into this Mosaic Maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

Some of these questions were actually a bit hard, the answers perhaps ephemeral, changing with the tide or my mood. Some were hard because the hits were just so off base (like my first name got me way too many bikini clad starlets) or non-existent (I had to drop the J from the Tante to get any hits at all.) The hardest question? Favorite dessert. Much to NNR's suprise and disgust, I could only come up with a certain fruit. We are SO different!

No comments: