Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Statute of Limitations

It all started with this, which I thought would make a lovely pillow with a seed stitch backing.

But then I saw this...
Which prompted me to make this...


Which led to this...

Which, of course, was all wrong.

So I started it again but realized that the initial chart needed to be reversed. And then I forgot about it all until I got a little hint from my recently married friend.

So I went back to the drawing board and made this.

And finally got back to work.

So here we are, almost half way through the chart and I think it is going to work this time.

Which is a good thing indeed, as I believe the statute of limitations is almost up on this postponed wedding present.

In other WIP news, I got a few more rows in on Arietta.

And that's about it. I've been playing catch up on my other projects since the Sockdown madness took over. But I seem to be getting back on track, which is a good thing because I have a few more presents to make.

And if you are needing any encouragement towards some stash enhancement, check out this:

For the next few days you can save 20% on all of your yarn purchases at Sonny & Shear by entering the code GeorgeGaveMeYarnMoney at checkout. The coupon expires at midnight on Friday, May 23, 2008.

No comments: