Monday, March 31, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny

I'm in. The cable's on. The furniture comes today!!! This was basically an apartment swap, the singles and the marrieds, so we're using one mover to keep the costs down. Thus the delay between my entering the new digs and my furniture arriving. I inherited a better bed than I left behind so I've had somewhere to sleep, and I brought over the little things like side tables. For now I'm writing this with the key board in my lap, so I'll keep it short.

Today is the day for Wee Tiny Sock Swap 2008. I made two socks, one wee-er than the other and have made my final decision.


The first sock, on the left, is made from my Rock and Weave leftovers: Blue Moon Fibers' STR Mediumweight in Grandmas Flower Garden. I Magic Looped it with KP 2.75 mm fixed circs and gave it a picot edge. It looked so tiny and cute.

Until I made the second sock which is even tinier!

Sock 2, and the Sock Swap choice, is made from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Georgetown on 2.0 mm needles. And it's cabled!

It's so wee! I hope my Swap Pal likes it! Now to get to the post office.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love your socks! I've had a lot of fun with this swap too.