Thursday, July 26, 2007

And Thank You Mommy!

I know it is 1 AM, but I just can't get to sleep. I was in bed, trying to do the right thing. But no, wide awake. So I am back down stairs at the compuer. As part of my recovery program, I admit I just took a quick peek into Ravelry. But just a quickie, I swear.

What I really wanted to say, at this late hour, is that my mom is the best. THE BEST. Yes the *R* word is still verboten, yes she cringes when I mention knitting or blog, (and I've haven't been home for two weeks yet!) but when she came home from her weekly Bridge game (yes, she too has her passions, only THOSE we are allowed to talk about...) she came baring gifts. Including... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You see, all I had to do was blog about needing the real, store bought deal, and voila, it appeared.

I did tell her not to tell Sammy about it yet. I don't need him pestering me to finish it already. Did I mention Sammy is 6. I wouldn't joke about a thing like this.

No comments: