Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mistaken Identity

Of all the work I have posted, I seem to be getting comments on the Wraparound sweater. I guess I wasn't clear enough that the picture was an example, not my work, so please don't give me credit for it. I guess I shouldn't have posted that pic - hope I didn't do anything wrong! Anyway I have removed the picture so no one else will misunderstand.

My work on the sweater took a bit of a detour. Although I was happy with my swatch, it was only in stockinette. Once I started making the sweater the eyelet holes were just TOO big. So I remade the swatch on 3.5mm with eyelets and am now satisfied. I am in the process of reworking the instructions based on the new needle size and will post a picture when I have something to show for myself.

In the meantime I am working on my Entrelac entry and hope to have it up by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Orlop =) said...

no worried. you did nothing wrong, I've posted pictures of things I want to make or working on...it's quite acceptable in the bloging world. ppl. just misunderstood.
http://orliskfp.blogspot.com

YajB (The Woolley MomMyth) said...

There's no prob, so long as it's attributed.

If a reader misinterprets a clear citation of source, I don't see how that is your liability.

Thanks for the tip on the local mag sale!